You’ve made the trek to Kalahari! Next up: check-in for CodeMash. The process is really simple, but we wanted to give you a heads up on the process to help make things go as smoothly as possible.
TLDR; Please bring your EventBrite ticket, or have it available on your mobile app. We simply need the barcode on your ticket (either paper or on your mobile device).
Registration is located in the Orange Registration booth. It’s in the conference center area, near a large bronze lion and the Orange conference room. (Ignore the other lion, near Aloeswood. Don’t let him distract you). Here is a handy map: Kalahari Conference Center Layout if you’ve never been to Kalahari before. On the map, the Orange registration booth is located near “Entrance A”, across from Suite 1.
- Pre-Compiler Check-in Times
- Monday 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Wednesday 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Main Conference Check-in Times
- Wednesday 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Thursday 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Friday 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Check-in windows may be closed during slow times.
Staying offsite? If you or your family would like to use the waterpark, let us know when you are checking in and we will provide you with wristbands (good for the week). CodeMash attendees will receive waterpark wristbands when checking in to the Kalahari. Don’t forget to request them during the check-in process. If you forget, or we don’t have any, check back later.
Check-in Process for KidzMash
- Please visit the KidzMash page to get a ticket and learn more bout KidzMash. Cost is $0. We recommend registering before arrival.
- KidzMash registration will be the same hours as regular attendee registration, but is located by the Disapproving Gorilla at the base of the grand staircase to the hotel, right outside the Acacia room.
- KidzMash sessions are listed along with the Session Schedule. Please check the schedule for details.
Check-in Process for Sponsors
- Check-in Times
- Wednesday 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Location: Salon H Registration Booth. Map location is available here.
- Sponsors will be able to pick up sponsor badges at the Sponsor Registration Booth.
- Sponsors will be provided with barcode scanning information and scanners when checking in. Only one representative from each sponsor needs to pick up scanning information. More detail will be emailed to sponsors about this process.
- The sponsor registration booth is intended to be a place where sponsors can go for any logistics related to the event. This includes picking up barcode scanners, addressing questions about booths or logistics needs, downloading scanners, checking in for prize raffles, etc.