Are you ready to get your ticket for CodeMash? We have details now available for tickets and hotels. Please read through the details on the “Buy Tickets” web page for more information.
Here’s the TLDR:
- Attendee Tickets will go on sale starting 4PM Eastern, on Monday, October 8th. Tickets are $350 for Thurs/Fri, $700 to add the Pre-Compiler (Tues/Weds).
- As in past years, a 4 day ticket will be required to get a hotel reservation at the Kalahari. If you buy a 4 day ticket and want to stay at the Kalahari, select a 4 day ticket type with a Kalahari hotel room, while they are available.
- If you are buying a ticket with a Kalahari room type, you are responsible for confirming your Kalahari room (details on the “Buy Tickets” web page.). Payment for the hotel will be handled directly through the Kalahari.
- Many other hotels are available in the area. Phone numbers, booking links (where available) and group rate info is provided.
- CodeMash will once again be running a shuttle service to nearby hotels. The shuttle runs a loop, to and from the Kalahari. In some cases, hotels are further out of our range, and it would be cost prohibitive to add shuttle service. Shuttle service times are listed at shuttle.codemash.org (click the “Information” button on the upper right hand side).
We sure hope to see you at CodeMash! Head over to this link after 4pm EST on Monday, Oct 8th to get your ticket:
A few other exciting announcements: