You’ve made the trek to Kalahari! Next up: check-in for CodeMash. The process is really simple, but we wanted to give you a heads up to help make things go as smoothly as possible.
TLDR: Please bring your EventBrite ticket, or have it available on your mobile app. We simply need the barcode on your ticket (either paper or on your mobile device).
Registration is located in the Orange Registration booth. It’s in the center area of the conference center, near a large bronze lion and the Orange conference room. (Ignore the other lion, near Aloeswood. Don’t let him distract you). View the map in the Official CodeMash App: Kalahari Conference Center Layout if you’ve never been to Kalahari before. On the map, the Orange registration booth is located to the left of the center, across from Suite 1.
- Pre-Compiler Check-in Times
- Monday 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Wednesday 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Main Conference Check-in Times
- Wednesday 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Thursday 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Friday 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Check-in windows may be closed during slow times.
Staying offsite? If you or your family would like to use the Kalahari waterpark, let us know when you are checking into CodeMash, and we will provide you with waterpark wristbands (good for the week). Don’t forget to request them during the check-in process. If you forget, or we don’t have any, check back later. If you are staying at Kalahari, your room “key” (wristband) doubles as a waterpark wristband, and you should request wristbands for your family during hotel check-in.
Check-in Process for Speakers
- Speakers may check-in at the Speaker Registration booth, which is catty-corner to Attendee Registration, near the entrance to Suite 1.
- If Speaker Registration is unattended, you may also check-in at Attendee Registration.
Check-in Process for KidzMash
- Please visit the KidzMash page to get a ticket and learn more about KidzMash. Cost is $0 for family members of attendees. We recommend registering before arrival.
- KidzMash registration will be during the same hours as regular attendee registration, but is located by the Disapproving Gorilla at the base of the grand staircase to the hotel, near the Acacia room.
- KidzMash sessions are listed along with the Session Schedule. Please check the schedule for details.
Check-in Process for Sponsors
- Check-in Times (subject to change)
- Wednesday 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Location: Salon H Registration, which is the booth on the corner of the Salon H Suite. View the location in the CodeMash Web app.
- Sponsors may pick up sponsor badges at the Sponsor Registration Booth.
- Sponsors will be provided with barcode scanning information and scanners when checking in. Only one representative from each sponsor needs to pick up scanning information. More details will be emailed to sponsors about this process.
- The sponsor registration booth is intended to be a place where sponsors can go for any logistics related to the event. This includes picking up barcode scanners, addressing questions about booths or logistics needs, downloading scanners, checking in for prize raffles, etc.
Catch up on past announcements by visiting the CodeMash Blog.